The following are the post popular photography articles on site within the last 24 Hours. Remember to check out the range of Photography ebooks. cover the exposure triangle and depth of field through to mastering the art of long exposure photography.
- 65 Photos taken with the X100 Series I have been using a Fujifilm X100 series cameras since 2011 and I thought it might be worth looking back at my journey from the Fujifilm X100 through to the X100S and the X100T.
- I love Free Lightroom Presets Lightroom presets are simply a one click image transformation for your photos. Personally I think if you are going to get the most from Lightroom you should think of presets as a starting point.....
- Hands on with the Fujifilm X100F A hands on review of the Fujifilm X100F for both documentary and landscape photography. The perfect combination of power and elegance the Fujifilm X100F sees some exciting new features to Fujifilms fixed lens camera.
- DJI Mavic Air Lightroom Presets : Muted & Vibrant Although the thought of using the DJI Mavic Air to capture 4K video was the initial appeal I have to admit I am loving capturing still images from the sky; thus the creation of the DJI Mavic Air Lightroom Presets.
- Lightroom Preset : Dark Binnian The last in a series of Binnian Presets. This Lightroom preset aims to add drama to winter landscape images by enhancing the detail to the shadow and muting the colour and highlights.
- The Long Exposure eBook Long exposure photography is about capturing space and silence, like visually holding your breath; it is about capturing the beauty and calmness of a scene.
- Review : Fujifilm XF 16mm Wide Angle Lens Over the last month I have been testing out the Fujifilm XF 16mm f/1.2 WR lens alongside the freshly released Fujinon XF 16-55mm F2.8 R LM WR lens.
- The Fujifilm X-E1 & 18-55mm XF Lens When Fujifilm announced the new X-E1 camera I couldn't help wonder where it sat in relation to the fantastic X-Pro1 that I...
- Lightroom Preset : Winter Drama It can be amazing just how much you can recover a dull under exposed images with the tools in Adobe Photoshop Lightroom. This free Lightroom preset is my starting point for dull winter landscapes.
- Fujifilm 27mm Love I have been using the Fujifilm 27mm pancake lens for almost a year and I am yet to actually give the lens the attention or acknowledgement it deserves. The Fujifilm 27mm lens has in a sense, become my much loved 'off duty' lens, tending to be my go-t...
- The Giant’s Causeway Time-lapse Experiment The first outing with the Syrp Genie Mini intervalometer at Northern Ireland's famous Giant's Causeway on the North Antrim Coast. An early start on a cold winter morning created some pleasing results.
Updated every 24 hours….