Doan Mountain sits high on my list of favourite Mourne summits. At only 593m Doan it isn't a difficult climb but its central location offers stunning 360 degree views of the key Mourne Mountain peaks. Doan Mountain, sometimes referred to as 'Maol Chobha’s Fort'
4K video using the X-T2 & 5D MKIV edited in Final Cut Pro. Includes adventures with the DJI OSMO and Mavic Air.
Popular Posts [7 Days]
- Lightroom Preset : Forgiveness X100
- 100 Photos taken with the Fujifilm X100 Series
- I love Free Lightroom Presets
- Is the Fujifilm X100 the Ultimate Travel Camera?
- Hands on with the Fujifilm X100F
- The Long Exposure eBook
- Lightroom Preset : Macro
- Adobe Lightroom Preset : Grit (Mono)
- How to Move Adobe Lightroom Catalogues
- Free Lightroom Preset : Enhance
- The FujiFilm X100 and the Lee Seven5 System
- How to Sync White Balance in Lightroom