A trip to the beaches along the north coast of Ireland has unintentionally become a Boxing Day tradition. In the past we watched the sun set behind Mussenden Temple along Castlerock beach, but this year it was to be Boxing Day on the Whiterocks Beach of Portrush.
Popular Posts [7 Days]
- Lightroom Preset : Forgiveness X100
- 100 Photos taken with the Fujifilm X100 Series
- I love Free Lightroom Presets
- Hands on with the Fujifilm X100F
- The Long Exposure eBook
- Is the Fujifilm X100 the Ultimate Travel Camera?
- Lightroom Preset : Vintage Autumn
- Adobe Lightroom Preset : Grit (Mono)
- Lightroom Preset : Red
- Lightroom Preset : Macro
- How to Sync White Balance in Lightroom
- Lightroom Presets : A Moody Look at Nature (JPG)