A trip to the beaches along the north coast of Ireland has unintentionally become a Boxing Day tradition. In the past we watched the sun set behind Mussenden Temple along Castlerock beach, but this year it was to be Boxing Day on the Whiterocks Beach of Portrush.
Popular Posts [7 Days]
- 100 Photos taken with the Fujifilm X100 Series
- Adobe Lightroom Preset : Grit (Mono)
- I love Free Lightroom Presets
- Hands on with the Fujifilm X100F
- Is the Fujifilm X100 the Ultimate Travel Camera?
- Lightroom Preset : Red
- Lightroom Preset : Forgiveness X100
- Review : Fujifilm XF 16mm Wide Angle Lens
- The Long Exposure eBook
- First Impressions: The Fujifilm X-Pro2
- Free Lightroom Preset : Enhance
- Lightroom Preset : Vintage Autumn