One of the challenges of shooting in fogging or misty conditions is having enough contrast for the autofocus to perform. With shooting runners descending a mountain through a cloud was keeping rain and moisture from the lens especially struggled.
4K video using the X-T2 & 5D MKIV edited in Final Cut Pro. Includes adventures with the DJI OSMO and Mavic Air.
Popular Posts [7 Days]
- Is the Fujifilm X100 the Ultimate Travel Camera?
- 100 Photos taken with the Fujifilm X100 Series
- Hands on with the Fujifilm X100F
- I love Free Lightroom Presets
- Adobe Lightroom Preset : Grit (Mono)
- Review : Fujifilm XF 16mm Wide Angle Lens
- Lightroom Preset : Forgiveness X100
- The Long Exposure eBook
- Lightroom Preset : Vintage Autumn
- How to Sync White Balance in Lightroom
- The FujiFilm X100 and the Lee Seven5 System
- Free Lightroom Preset for Long Exposure Photography